At ThinkLP, we are helping to drive a loss prevention industry transformation with awesome loss prevention software. The innovative ThinkLP software platform has become an industry leader and The Globe and Mail recently recognized ThinkLP for being a top growing company in Canada. Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, we have the honour and privilege of serving some of the world’s most recognizable companies, and we continue to grow! We’re always looking for brilliant, self-motivated, big-picture thinkers who love software and have a propensity to get things done.
What would I be doing at ThinkLP?
This is an opportunity for a motivated technical individual to contribute to the growth of an innovative software company and create software solutions for some of the world’s largest and most influential organizations on the Fortune 500 list! As a Software Developer at ThinkLP, you will directly contribute to the technical development of the ThinkLP software platform. This role has a wide-ranging set of responsibilities including software architecture and design, development, QA, deployment, and ongoing production support.
What are my main duties?
As a part of a rapidly growing organization, your duties will be “whatever it takes to make our clients successful”, but the core responsibilities will include:
- Software development in a range of technologies including Salesforce.com
- Architecting, designing, coding, testing, and deploying new features
- Working closely with Business Analysts to engineer solutions for custom client solutions
- Actively participating in the creation of the product roadmap
- Staying up to date with new technology to achieve new client solutions
- Proficiently articulate technical options and solutions to achieve client success
- Working with large data volumes to analyze trends and identify patterns
- Transforming and loading custom client data into the cloud-based platform
What are the requirements of this position?
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Applied Science, Engineering Technology or equivalent educational achievements or work experience
- Minimum 3 years of application development experience
- Confident with English verbal skills for internal communication
- Must be located within the Waterloo / Wellington Region (This is not a remote position)
- Experience with the following programming technologies would be an asset, including:
- SQL / Relational Database
- Java / C#
- Git Hub
- Web Services / SOAP / RESTful API’s
- Salesforce Apex / Lightning Web Components
Why will I love working at ThinkLP?
- Our world-class clients and team are innovative and a pleasure to work with
- An open and collaborative work environment
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing software company where you will have a direct daily impact with our customers
ThinkLP is a leading-edge Loss Prevention and Safety Management integrated software platform helping organizations to centralize their data and empower their teams. With easily configurable incident forms, mobile compliance audit tools, customizable metric tracking, complex workflow automation, beautiful reports & dashboards and full mobile support, ThinkLP allows Loss Prevention professionals to manage their department in a whole new way.