At ThinkLP, we are helping to drive a loss prevention industry transformation with awesome loss prevention software. The innovative ThinkLP software platform has become an industry leader, and The Globe and Mail recently recognized ThinkLP for being a top growing company in Canada. Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, we have the honour and privilege of serving some of the world’s most recognizable companies, and we continue to grow! We’re always looking for brilliant, self-motivated, big-picture thinkers who love software and have a propensity to get things done.
What are my main duties?
As a part of one of Canada’s fastest-growing software companies, your duties will be “whatever it takes to make our clients successful”, but the core responsibilities will include:
- Working on client-specific configurations to support existing clients with further utilizing our platform (based on Salesforce)
- Communicating to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Providing world-class customer service
- Responding and quickly resolving client questions and requests through all customer support channels (phone, email, support)
- Improving ThinkLP features by providing ideas and feedback to our product development team
- Staying up to date with new technology to achieve new client solutions
- Assisting Professional Services / Program Management teams with client implementation tasks
What are the requirements of this position?
- Expert communication skills in English
- Comfortable communicating to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities
- Aptitude for relationship building (internal and external)
- A customer-centric attitude
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Disciplined work ethic
- Ability to accurately manage and balance priorities in a fast-paced software environment
- Post-secondary degree in the field of computer science/engineering
What additional qualities will assist you in this position?
- Experience working with Excel formulas
- Very keen attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce preferred, but not required
Why will I love working at ThinkLP?
- Our world-class clients and team are very innovative and a pleasure to work with
- An open, fun, and collaborative work environment
- Being a rapidly growing software company, you will have a direct impact on our customers and career opportunities available indicative of your efforts and results
Who is ThinkLP?
ThinkLP is a leading-edge Loss Prevention and Safety Management integrated software platform helping organizations to centralize their data and empower their teams. With easily configurable incident forms, mobile compliance audit tools, customizable metric tracking, complex workflow automation, beautiful reports & dashboards and full mobile support, ThinkLP allows Loss Prevention professionals to manage their department in a whole new way.