What would I be doing at ThinkLP?
This is a unique career opportunity for a motivated technical individual to help grow an innovative software company. Are you an innovative thinker and passionate about helping companies achieve success in the cloud? Do you live and breathe the digital lifestyle and want to work as a key team member building a cloud-based company? As a Big Data Analyst you will provide technical leadership directly developing the ThinkLP Loss Prevention software platform. This role has a specific responsibility of developing Big Data Optimization scripts using C# and the .Net framework.
What are my main duties?
As a small and rapidly growing organization, your duties will be “whatever it takes to make our clients successful”, but the core responsibilities will include:
- Receiving client specific data files and converting them to our standard data model
- Working with established import process to move the transformed data into the product
- Continually improving your process and the established process
- Supporting client understanding of data by creating visualizations in the platform
- Working with platform dataflows to manipulate data and merge with existing data
- Optimize queries and C# coding for the most efficient data loading because milliseconds count
What are the requirements of this position?
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Applied Science, Engineering or equivalent educational achievements or work experience
- Highly motivated and independent with an ability to help drive growth in a startup software organization
- Big Data experience (millions of rows)
- Multi-Threaded development to optimize complex processes
- Expert in relevant programming technologies including:
- SQL / Relational Database
- .Net Core
- Web Services / SOAP / RESTful API’s
- Salesforce Einstein Dataflow development is an asset
- A passion for the “digital lifestyle” with deep understanding of web and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) concepts
- Confident and knowledgeable in the software development lifecycle, including system integrations and IT architectures and modeling
Why will I love working at ThinkLP?
- Autonomy to make the implementation / development decisions we are hiring you to make
- Work with empowered team to chart their own course to align with the goals of the development team
- A very collaborate work environment
- This is a unique career opportunity for the right individual to join a rapidly growing software company and you’ll have a direct daily impact with our customers
- We’re leading a revolution in the Loss Prevention software industry and are having a direct impact on our client’s bottom-line financial results